We believe that every individual, every organization and every team has a unique set of strengths, skills and knowledge. We believe that talent has no limits. We believe that people want to get the most from themselves and from their careers. And we believe that when people find the right fit and are encouraged to grow and learn, they are not only more … [read more...]
1. the position or function of a leader.
2. ability to lead.
3. an act or instance of leading; guidance; direction.
4. the leader of a group.
1. the profession of design.
2. the character, style, action or process of building.
3. the result or product of architectural work.
4. a fundamental underlying design.
1. to plan the form and structure of a work
2. to form or conceive in the mind
3. to assign in thought or intention
4. to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
Copyright © 2016, LEADERSHIP ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, LLC